KEEP PLANTS HEALTHY
Using mulch with your plantings helps to retain soil moisture, regulate soil temperature, suppress weed growth, and is aesthetically pleasing. They can also be applied to soil surfaces to prevent erosion.
Adding and mixing amendments to your soil is great for improving soil structure to help with drainage, aeration, water retention, infiltration, & permeability. Adding the correct amendments to your soil will improve plant root growth & overall health.
BULK MULCH, SOILS & AMENDMENTS
All bulk materials are sold by the “scoop” (3/4 yard bucket). Not sure how much you need? Measure the length & width of the area you’re covering and give us a call at 812-537-3800 for delivery options.
BAGGED MULCH, SOILS & AMENDMENTS
- DYED BLACK HARDWOOD MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- RED DYED HARDWOOD MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- PREMIUM HARDWOOD MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- CYPRESS MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- WESTERN RED CEDAR MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- PINE STRAW MULCH BALE
- PINE BARK MINI NUGGET MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- PINE BARK NUGGET MULCH 2 CUBIC FEET
- MIRACLE-GRO POTTING MIX 2 CUBIC FEET
- FERTI-LOME POTTING MIX 2 CUBIC FEET
- ULTIMATE POTTING MIX 2 CUBIC FEET
- PEAT MOSS 1 CUBIC FOOT
- MUSHROOM COMPOST 40 POUNDS
- COMPOSTED COW MANURE 40 POUNDS
- SOIL CONDITIONER 2 CUBIC FEET
- STRAW BALE