Play A Role In Creating More Beautiful Spaces
We Believe Our Success Reflects The Quality Of People That Make Up Our Team
Working at our garden center is a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment where we all love what we do! We invite people that are professional, self-motivated, and share our passion for everything gardening to join us. There are times throughout the year that we need to expand our team of dedicated, hard-working professionals who enjoy physical work and have a sunny disposition.
Current Employment Opportunities
Interested applicants should visit our garden center and fill out an application on-site or you can email your resume to email@example.com
We are currently interviewing for the following positions:
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager with exceptional accounting, communication and organizational skills. Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office is preferred. To be considered for this position, you must have a positive mindset and outlook, ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure; strong analytical skills; strong organizational, customer service and time management skills; high attention to and accuracy in detail; proficient computer skills; the ability to troubleshoot; and excellent verbal communication skills. This is a part time position that will require up to 32 hours per week but occasionally could be 40 hours per week when needed. There is some level of flexibility on the days that will be worked.
- Maintains, but is not limited to, accounting for multi-company operations such as company payroll, invoicing and record keeping.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports and summarizing information.
- Oversees the work flow of Point Of Sale systems.
- Provide Human Recourses to company employees and maintain confidential staff records.
- Handle vendor and customer queries on the phone and by email.
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings and appointments with management.
- Order office supplies.
- Assess and find improvements in office efficiencies.
- This position requires absolute confidentiality in all aspects of the business.
Seasonal Garden Center Team Member
This is a seasonal position that starts in March and ends in October. Responsibilities include but are not limited to… provide exceptional customer service, assist with the care of the plants, & unload delivery trucks. No previous garden center experience is required but is a plus. Part & full-time positions available.
Delivery Driver/Garden Center Team Member
This position requires experience using a Bobcat and driving a dump truck. Responsibilities include but are not limited to… Load bulk materials using a Bobcat, take deliveries of bulk materials using a dump truck, plant trees & shrubs, various landscaping projects & assist with garden center and landscaping responsibilities as needed. Part & full-time positions available.